Revolución de Cuba & Hartbrights the talk of the Toon
When Revolución de Cuba decided to launch their latest venue in the city of Newcastle they turned to us to supply the internal signage and décor and external branded awnings and walkway, continuing our long standing relationship.
The Cuban themed bar and restaurant required a custom made hanging sign, branded covered walkway, branded retractable awnings and a large, hand painted sign to the exterior wall, as shown below.
Internally, Hartbrights supplied a wide variety of signage and décor, including:
- 10′ UV printed wall mural with a Cuban theme (above)
- UV printed posters with antique gold frames
- UV printed posters with aged glaze effect and antique varnish finish
- UV printed wallpaper depicting a map of Cuba
- Food and drink chalkboards with a Cuban theme
- Vinyl graphics for the restrooms
- Hand painted signs, messages and quotes to the walls
- Illuminated distressed timber Restrooms sign
- Various frosted vinyl for windows and fridges
The results are stunning.
We look forward to continuing to work with Revolución de Cuba on new and existing venues.
Photos marked “Revolución de Cuba” taken by Max Cooper Photography unless otherwise stated. All other photos © Hartbrights Limited